The beach and the East Coast is in total contrast to the Granary…with centuries old encyclopaedias, rugby photos, wooden pipes and taxidermy, it has calmed and sheltered many a nervous groom. His last-minute speech, struggle to perfect a Windsor knot, pre-wedding drink with the lads can all be achieved in unhurried privacy.…oblivious to the wedding day excitement building in the Tower suite.
Rustic, not precious, this sometimes masculine den has a moody literary ambience. Its frescoed stone walls are inscribed with a poem by Oscar Wilde glorifying spring. There are some feminine touches, not least the beautiful four poster bed! And Lady Chatterley would have appreciated it’s avian inspired walls complete with nesting boxes.
Leap into squashy chairs, grab a plate of buttery biscuits or curl up on a fur in front of a blazing winter fire. This intimate space with its timber cathedral ceilings adjoins a small dining area with floor to ceiling windows looking out onto a citrus orchard. There is a marbled ensuite and a bedroom cabinet adorned with flea market finds. In this bedroom, with its heavy toile curtains and gilded print of Paris in the 1800’s, there is the possibility that you could lose track of the hour, day or night..or even the location.
- Queen size bed
- Ensuite bathroom with bath
- L’occitane amenities
- Free wifi
- TV, DVD player and DVD library
- Bose Soundlink
- Complimentary bottle of French wine
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Tea making facilities
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Minimum 2 night stay.
- Bookings are essential, with deposit of 1/2 of the total tariff required to confirm a reservation. The deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Arrival Time: After 3:00pm, check out by 11:00am or by arrangement.
- Your booking and total amount payable will be confirmed by us.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- We accept cash payment and bank transfer. SORRY NO CREDIT CARDS.
- Deux Belettes is not suitable for children or pets.